Friday, October 8, 2010

Log - 2010/10/04 - 2010/10/08

Due to the amount of work I had to do for school, I didn't have much time to get workouts in this week, and the only time I spent at the gym was for my classes.  Even this didn't really work out as planned though.

Monday:


Racquetball class.  Showed up early and ended up playing for about 1hr15min


Tuesday:

Weightlifting class.  We had a lecture, which took up the entire time, then  had to get to my other classes.

Wednesday:

Racquetball again.  Played for about 45 minutes.

Thursday:

Weightlifting.  Once more we didn't have time to do any actual lifting.  We had a lecture, followed by a test.

Friday:

No phys. ed. classes, no time to get a workout in.

Since this isn't a game weekend, maybe I can get something done this weekend.

No comments: