Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Let the Torture Continue

Hey! Look! I'm doing it again, another "It's been a while since I last wrote something, I promise to do better this time" post.

Nope! No promises this time! Now, time to cut the chit-chat and get down to business.

Currently I'm taking a racquetball "class" on Mondays and Wednesdays.  This is part of my attempt to get back in shape as well as have a stress free (and relieving!) class.

But that's not all!

I'm also taking a weightlifting "class" on Tuesday's and Thursday's! Amazing, I know!

The reason I put "class" in quotes is because, to be honest, all we really do is play racquetball and lift weights.  Sure, we talk about things for about five minutes when we first show up, but after that, we're free to do our own thing.

It's fantastic!

Over the summer, I took several classes, and was able to lift fairly regularly.  Now though, I'm practically forced to train, and I love it!  I'm still not as strong as I used to be, but I'm coming back quickly and I plan to surpass the old me as soon as possible.

Now, there are lots of sites on the web where you can get information from people much smarter in this area than I am, so for the most part I won't be writing actual articles.  Instead, I'll be using this as more of a public training log.  As I can, though, I'll keep things interesting by posting information on topics that I want to learn more about myself, and learn about them through the writing.

That's all for now!

No comments: