Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Log - 2010/09/29

This morning I had Racquetball class at 11. For 50 minutes we played Cut-Throat, where there are three people on the court, and the person serving is against the two who aren't. I suppose you could say it's like king of the hill on Halo. Anyways, we didn't keep score, but I did a lot of running around during the time we played, and worked up a good sweat (not hard for me to do).

At 5:00 I went back to the gym, since I was still on campus. I decided to spend some time practicing my racquetball skills on my own. 30 minutes were spent doing various drills and such. I ended up running around a lot, because I'm not accurate enough to hit the ball back to myself.

After those 30 minutes I went up to the weight area to lift a little. My shoulder was pretty beat from all the racquetball, so I didn't plan on doing much, and didn't want to hit lower body, figured I'd save that for tomorrow, since I'd done what amounted to a lot of sprinting over the course of the 80 minutes of racquetball I played.

What I did:

Dips: 5x3
Face-pulls: 8x4 with 40lbs.

It wasn't much, but it was enough to wear me down so that I wanted to leave. I'm pretty proud of myself for getting two decent workouts in one day. Now I just have to keep up the good work.

No comments: