Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Log - 2010/12/07

Blending Size and Strength

Week 1/12 - Day 2/4
Tuesday: Light Lower Body and Abs


Unilateral leg press
    1x25 with 45lbs
    1x20 with 45lbs
    1x15 with 90lbs
Dumbbell stiff leg deadlift
    3x12 with 30lb dumbbells
Barbell walking lunge
    2x30 was called for in the program. I was using the bar and was only able to do:
         1x30
         1x16
Seated calf raise
    3x20 with 45lbs
Crunch
    3xfailure (failure ended up being ~18 crunches)

Goal next week is to complete all sets and reps as called for by the program.  I did better in this one than in yesterday's, but was still unable to complete the day.

Upper body still sore from yesterday, lower body already feeling sore by the time I went to bed.

On another note, got PowerDrive in from Biotest.  Used it before this workout, feel that it helped me to complete what I did, as I felt more energized and focused when I got there.  Other supplementation is the same as it has been.

No comments: